If you own a secondary residence like a mountain cottage, a lakeside summer home, or an apartment in another city that you rent out or use on occasion, you’ll want to protect it with proper insurance.

Unlike insurance on your main dwelling, secondary residence insurance usually only covers fire and other disasters, but can also cover personal property.

Count on the brokers at TWIS. They’ll advise you on the available options and help you select the best coverage for your needs.

adminSecondary Residence Insurance